You yearn to be creative in a way that fits your lifestyle and values, without being overwhelmed, or having clutter take over your life and your home. You couldn’t care less about the latest trends or fancy machines, you just want to feel creatively fulfilled, and to make useful but beautiful things.
- You love simple but beautiful ways to decorate your home, and document your extraordinary ordinary life.
- You want to find the joy in your home and crafts
- You’ve been turned off by all the overloaded scrapbooking pages that are less about the photo and more about what’s around it.
- You want to carve out time to slow life down a bit, “far from the madding crowd“
- You value experiences more than things
- You love to create and gift handmade items but want them to be more you, and less cookie cutter.
I’m Francine, and after over 12 years in the paper crafts and general crafts industry, I have been able to cut out the superfluous, and fuse my innate creativity with my detail oriented approach to use simple supplies to make things I love. Being unable to purchase many kinds of crafting and DIY supplies here in France, meant that I had to find other ways of doing things, and making my creative visions come true. I learned patience, and that doing things the slow way lead to more fulfillment. (You can read more of my personal story here)
I can help you do this too with simple and adaptable tutorials, stories, project inspirations, thoughts and resources on creativity, and printable and digital solutions that you can use with technology you already have and know: your computer, a printer, scissors and other paper trimming tools.
I’ll help you deconstruct the complicated, and provide you with a framework you can use however you like. I believe that if you master the basics first, then you can experiment with the “froo-froo” once you have a solid foundation.
Join me in this adventure of creative simplicity, and sign up below to get monthly digests with exclusive content. You’ll also receive my easy-peasy meal planner, which will help take the frustrations out of ensuring your family is well fed.